By Aleister Crowley
Главные инструкции о ведении магического дневника (важной практики системы научного иллюминизма), включая работу «Джон Ст. Джонс», опубликованную в Эквиноксе, 1909г. «Мастер Храма» - текст, взятый из магического дневника Брата Ахада и другие.
Read or Download Aleister Crowley and the Practice of the Magical Diary PDF
Best occult & paranormal books
Learn the way you could deal constructively with the forces of darkness via a step by step strategy to convert destructive energies into confident non secular mild. This e-book includes an up to date, sensible model of the medieval ritual of Abra-Melin.
'Once one is reasonably useful at sensible sorcery, there's little of significance that is still to be acknowledged or learn in regards to the topic; the magician at this element has a tendency to stress internal improvement in his paintings. it sort of feels to me that Chaos Magic itself has reached this element; the fundamental rules wanted for somebody to build his or her personal method of sorcery and to hone their abilities are already lined through the on hand books.
During this brilliant booklet, you will discover how effective powers might be yours for the asking! How new Avatar strength can deliver you as a lot happiness, luck and cash as you will want. Chants, invocations and incantations to instantly deliver you cash, wellbeing and fitness, love, energy & possessions! the way to name a magic mentor to be your prepared, invisible slave & easy methods to try out your new avatar energy.
- Parapsychology: Research on Exceptional Experiences
- Gothic Grimoire
- Conversations with Nostradamus: His Prophecies Explained, Vol. 2
- Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements: An Energy Approach to Astrology & Its Use in the Counseling Arts
- Manifesting Prosperity: A Wealth Magic Anthology
- A treatise on angel magic : being a complete transcription of Ms. Harley 6482 in the British Library
Additional resources for Aleister Crowley and the Practice of the Magical Diary
As I look back upon these years, I declare that all hath been very well. For so great is the Reward which I (unworthy) have attained that the Ordeals seem but incidents hardly worthy to mention, save in so far as they are the Levers by which I moved the World. Even those dreadful periods of "dryness" and of despair seem but the necessary lying fallow of the Earth. All those "false paths" of Magic and of Meditation and of Reason were not false paths, but steps upon the true Pathj even as a tree must shoot downwards its roots into the Earth in order that it may flower, and bring forth fruit in its season.
How delighted I was to realize they were taken from the initial work I had done in my xl / The Magical Diary diary and could be easily reconstructed from that more permanent record. Similarly, in Crowley's 1923 Diary, (page 136) August 30, he entered a commentary on The Book of the Law, Chapter I, verses 1-20, which to my knowledge is otherwise unpublished and quite interesting. And then the Diary Saved my Life For what it is worth, I believe at one point my Magical Record helped stave off a potential suicide.
30. Read Ritual DCLXXI. [The nature of this Ritual is explained later. lD. I have returned from my shopping. Strange how solemn and dignified so trivial a thing becomes, once one has begun to concentrate! I bought two pears, half a pound of Garibaldi biscuits, and a packet of Gaufrettes. I had a citron pressel too, at the Dome. At the risk of violating the precepts of Zoroaster 170 and 144 I propose to do a Tarot divination for this Operation. I should explain first that I write this record for other eyes than mine, since I am now sufficiently sure of myself to attain something or otherj but I cannot foretell exactly what form the attainment may take.